Healthcare Research Senior Analyst
New York, NY
M Science is looking for a highly talented individual with a niche skill set to build out and lead our Healthcare Research sector including hiring associate talent to support them as we build out this space. This role is high visibility within the firm and reporting into our Head of TMT Research. The ideal candidate will have a solid functional understanding of data and statistical modeling as it pertains to the Healthcare and Financial Services industries.
Skills and Qualifications
- Functional understanding of data analysis using Python, SQL or R is a plus
- Ability to identify and work with strategic data partners
- Responsible for forecasting KPIs and identifying key business/industry trends based on use of alternative data.
- Ability to manage and build a team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and maintain relationships with institutional investors
- Experience in working with large amounts of data and in developing actionable intelligence from the analysis
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Degree from a top university with a consistent record of academic excellence
- Ability to forecast KPI’s
- Be able to think creatively about ways to use data
- Be able to answer key investor question regarding stocks and trends in the covered industry
- Ability to communicate data driven conclusion to a financial audience
Back to Careers
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include position for which you are applying.