Data Research Associate
M Science is looking for a Data Research Associate to assist in leading a data-driven research approach to covering companies within the Consumer and TMT sectors. The candidate should be entrepreneurial, creative and possess strong communication and analytical skills. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the Financial Services, Retail and/or Consumer Product industry as well as a functional understanding of data and statistical modeling.
Skills and Qualifications
- Functional understanding of data analysis using Python, SQL or R is a plus
- Ability to identify and work with strategic data partners
- Responsible for forecasting KPIs and identifying key business/industry trends based on use of alternative data.
- Ability to manage and build a team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and maintain relationships with institutional investors
- Experience in working with large amounts of data and in developing actionable
intelligence from the analysis
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Degree from a top university with a consistent record of academic excellence
- Development and deployment of statistical models for estimation and prediction
of corporate performance across various sectors
- Perform ad hoc analyses in response to client requests
- Identify new analytical opportunities for market research, performing analysis
and developing data-driven models
- Support the sales process by developing analyses for sales pitches and press releases
Back to Careers
Email resume to email@example.com and include position for which you are applying.