Corporate Information Services Associate
The associate will be responsible for data analysis and the regular production of data driven custom reports and syndicated research products. In addition to the analysis and production responsibilities, as a responsible member of the analyst team, the successful individual will leverage their deep understanding of best practices in data science and the specific sector (could be TMT or Consumer) to innovate and improve all aspects of the research function. This associate would also develop robust statistical models for extrapolation, forecasting, etc. and define & create interesting metrics to track Corporate performances.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience – preferably in analytics and investment/market research
- Proficiency in Spark, SQL, etc.
- Proficiency in software development (Matlab, R, Python, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products – Word, PowerPoint and Advanced Excel
- Exposure to BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, SiSense, etc.
- Experience in working with large amounts of data and in developing actionable intelligence from the analysis
- Thorough understanding of the financial markets and their implications on corporate performances
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Being a self-starter, motivated, flexible and self-learner
- Bachelors or Masters in analytics, data science, engineering, actuarial science, statistics, economics, quantitative finance, computer science or similar discipline from a highly-ranked school
- Development and deployment of statistical models for estimation and prediction of corporate performance across various sectors
- As part of Algo team within Corporate division, the associate will work with onshore and/or offshore teams and provide quant support to the entire division
- Perform ad hoc analyses in response to client requests
- Identify new analytical opportunities for market research, performing analysis and developing data-driven models
- Support the sales process by developing analyses for sales pitches and press releases
Back to Careers
Email resume to email@example.com and include position for which you are applying.